Learn the demographics, diagnoses and most current clinical evidence regarding minimally invasive procedures for the treatment of pathologic vertebral fractures and spine tumor ablation. The course includes didactic presentations followed by hands-on training with anatomic spine models, as well as cadavers under the guidance of a C-arm.
- Interventional Radiologists
- Neurointerventional Radiologists
- Interventional Oncologists
- Orthopedic Spine Surgeons
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians